So here’s a quick WIP on the Libby and Termies I’ve finally started work on. Just started last night so I’m not too far in… Also, it’s really amazing how crappy my phone camera is compared to my real camera….
Here’s some other stuff….
Shrike conversion – I dig him but I need to hit his stuff with dullcoat… the red is just a wee bit too shiny (it really stands out in this pic cause of the lighting) – but a good effort overall
Here’s a Sgt with a thunderhammer… I actually really dig this guy…
Here’s a group shot of the jumpers I’ve been working on forever… I’ve got enough done to run the two jumper squad hybrid list I’ve been messing with.