My very first experience with Warhammer 40K was the Black Templars. Since that first army, I’ve built Space Wolves, Codex, IG, Tau and WFB Lizardmen… but I still have a warm place in my heart for the Templars. You can keep your stupid Imperial Fists. And the slavish adherence to doctrine that you find with the Ultramarines holds no imagination for me. But very little con compare to the righteous fury that you get from the Templar.
Non nobis, non nobis, Domine
Sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
So, I’m thinking about running the following list for this week’s games….
‘Old School’ Black Tempars – 2K
- Emperor’s Champion – Accept any Challenge
- 6 man Crusader Squad in a Rhino with PMSB (Melta, Frag, PW)
- 3 x Lascannon Dreads
- 3 x Auto Las Predators
- 3 x 5 man Crusader Squads in TL Las Razorbacks
- 9 man Assault Squad – Melta Bombs and a PW
- 3 Bikes + Assault Bike – 2xMelta + Multi Melta