So far at my FLGS I haven’t really seen an ugly Grey Knights list. So I figured I’d make one.
Oh, Justin, if you’re reading this I haven’t had a chance to really look over your list. Promise I will before next Thursday though.
2K Grey Knights – Gunz
- Inquisitor Coteaz
- 4 x Henchmen Warband with 6 warrior acolytes and TL Las Razorbacks
- 3 x Venerable Dreadnoughts with Autocannons and Psybolt ammo
- 3 x Dreadnoughts with Autocannons and Psybolt Ammo
- 10 Grey Knights – Justicar with MC Hammer, 2 Psycannons
- Stormraven with Multi Melta, TL Las, Hurricane Bolters and Psybolt Ammo
So my inital feeling is this will put a hurting on lots of stuff… 11 real shooters that are hard to shake.
For Justin – here’s a though for a 2K Termie List for you….
- Brother Captain with MC Warding Staff
- 2 x Terminator Squads (5 Termies each)
- 2 x Stormravens w/ Melta and Las
- 3 x Dreads with TL Autocannons and Psybolt ammo
- 3 x Strike Squads in Razorbacks
Termies and Captain go in Stormraven and zoom around while the Dreads and Razorbacks are really annoying. Puts 8 good shooters on the table and lets you have fun with the termies. Their annoying psychic ability should take some of the pressure off of your shooters when you have to face me, Brian or Wes….